Atlanta Landscaping Projects
We design in all 50 states and Canada.Start Designing
This beautiful inground pool has a brick patio with herringbone field and soldier course border for a classic look! There is plenty of room for chairs and a dining room within the pool area.
This plan is filled with beautiful plants including Gerbing Azalea, Tabor Azalea, Rogers Bottlebrush Buckeye, Pink Muhly Grass, Little Bonnie Spirea and more to give it a lush full landscape design.
This homeowner has a beautiful cottage garden filled with Indian Hawthorn, Azalea, Butterfly Bush, Pink Muhly Grass and more. The curved planting beds give it a welcoming entry!
This classic backyard landscape is filled with Limelight Hydrangea, Azaleas, Green Giant Arborvitae and more. The pool and spa surrounded by flagstone are the perfect spot to relax.
This gorgeous inground pool and spa area is set in a beautiful patio with room for lawn chairs and lounge furniture. Rose of Sharon, Drwarf Fountain Grass, Limelight Hydrangea, are some of the plants included.
This built in stone fire pit in this backyard landscape design is a great outdoor feature to enjoy all year round. A yard privacy screening is created by a wall of large Green Giant Arborvitae.
There are many great fencing ideas out there, but we love this modern and simple horizontal slat fence and the symmetry with the slat fence in a dark stain to block AC units that are on the side of the home.
This backyard landscape design has an infinity edge hot tub that overflows into the pool below. The flagstone pool deck leaves plenty of room for relaxing.
We love maximizing yard space. This side yard space under the wood deck now has a great garden to tend to with annuals and perennials to care for!
This naturalistic landscape design is created through boulders, Muhlenbergia capillaris, Schizachyrium scoparium, Spartina bakeri and other beautiful grasses and perennials.
Are you in need of yard updates?
If you are looking to create a beautiful yard and outdoor living space, we can help! From updating curb appeal to entire backyard renovations, our talented landscape design team can handle a project of any size.
What types of projects and issues do we commonly address?
- Updating a front yard for more curb appeal! This can simply be redesigning flower beds or reworking the entry sidewalk and privacy needs of a client.
- Improve a backyard entertaining space. Whether you need a better flow, more color in a garden bed, a new deck or patio, an outdoor kitchen or bar, we can tackle it. If you are looking at adding a pool, a fire pit nook, landscaping around an above ground pool or hot tub, or want to add a pergola for shade, our landscape team can create a cohesive plan that meets all your goals.
- Solve a problem. We can help solve a problem through smart landscaping. Shield you from a neighbor, get creative with a slope, think of budget friendly design solutions or maximize a small yard.
- Reimagining the side of your house. Side yards can be lost in the shuffle, but we can help you turn your side yard into a functional landscape that acts as a storage area, a creative play space for kids, an herb garden, or a pretty view from your kitchen window.
- Create a sustainable design. Whether you are looking to add native plants and help local wildlife, focus on drought tolerant plantings, design a beautiful rock garden or switchover from turf grass to ground cover ~ our design team prioritizes sustainability and creating low maintenance designs to better the planet and lower your lawn care budget.
We know gardening and landscaping can be intimidating and that's why we have a team of professionals ready to help you embark on your project with a landscape plan you can follow and phase over time. From selecting the right plants and maintenance for your climate and garden style, to choosing the perfect location for a new deck, our team helps with all aspects of outdoor design.
How does Tilly work?
Tilly’s easy online landscape design process has been embraced by homeowners across the country and in Canada. From Texas, Florida, Colorado to Illinois - we have a team for you! Tilly designs front yards, backyard or your entire property. We match you with a professional landscape designer who is familiar with your region to help you create the perfect custom plan for your outdoor space.
To start our process you’ll fill out a questionnaire about your property that helps our design team understand your goals, needs and existing landscape. You can add 3d renders, lighting plans or side yards to your design package. You’ll then connect with your designer on a video call to meet them, show them your space and talk about your priorities.
When you receive your design you will be able to purchase your plants at a discounted rate through our team of plant experts and have them delivered directly to your curb. Tilly can also provide recommendations of local installers who can help you complete your landscape project.
Wherever you are in your yard journey, we can help! Get started!
Want to browse more Tilly projects?