Your privacy is important to Us. Tilly Design LLC (“Tilly” or “Us” or “We” or “Our”) is committed to protecting Your privacy and information in accordance with applicable legal and industry standards. You should have a comprehensive understanding of Our information collection and usage practices and know that You have control of the personal and commercial information that you provide to Us.
I. What Information Do We Collect?
When you use Tilly's website www.tillydesign.com or integrated applications (collectively, the “Tilly Website” or the “Website”), or use Tilly's consultation, design or installation services, or other services, or products, or contact Tilly, Tilly may collect, or you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information as follows (collectively, “Personal Information”):
- your name and/or business name
- title, address
- date of birth or other identifying information
- email address
- telephone and fax number(s)
- answers to surveys and quizzes
- a record of services or products that you use or purchase
- a record of any comments or communications between you and Tilly
- information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Tilly Website such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, device information, location information (in accordance with the consent process provided by your device), unique device identifiers, browser type, browser version, operating system, the pages of the Tilly Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other data (collectively, “Log Data”).
Tilly gathers and stores this Personal Information to provide you with products and services, and to help Tilly understand consumer preferences, and to contact you. You can choose not to provide this information, but this may limit Tilly's ability to provide you with the products or services you have requested, communicate with you, and may limit your ability to utilize the Tilly Website.
Tilly will not collect or monitor any personal or commercial information about you without your consent either by virtue of what you provide to Us, your use of the Tilly Website, or what you input in the course of your use of the Tilly Website or by contact with Us. If, after providing Personal Information you want Us to delete that Personal Information or you decide that you do not want your Personal Information to be used in a particular manner, you must contact Us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 845-201-8106. Please keep in mind that it may take several days for Tilly to implement the change in your preferences.
II. How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
Tilly processes such Personal Information when necessary to provide you with the products or services you have requested, where Tilly has obtained your prior consent, where Tilly has a legitimate reason to do so such as for security, testing, maintenance and enhancement purposes of the Tilly Website, the manufacture, marketing and sale of Tilly's Services, and/or for business, analytics, research and reporting purposes.
In particular, we collect your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To identify you when you use the Tilly Website in order to customize and personalize your experience in order to better fit your interests, such as offering you relevant, individually tailored content.
- To provide you with Tilly's products and services.
- To monitor and improve the Tilly Website and our products and/or services.
- To detect, address and prevent technical issues and improve the usability of the Tilly Website.
- To provide and maintain the security of the Tilly Website.
- To prepare and send invoices to you for your purchase orders.
- To prevent credit card fraud.
- To contact you when necessary in connection with your use of the Tilly Website or your purchase orders.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions and to send emails and other communications.
- To send you periodic updates, product information, coupons and offers.
- To notify you about changes to the Tilly Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Tilly Website when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support, account management and other administrative support.
- Use analytics, including tools such as Google Analytics, to monitor and evaluate Log Data.
- We may aggregate and anonymize information with data collected from other Tilly Website users or customers.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations. For legal reasons, We may share your Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Tilly if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to: a) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; b) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations; c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Tilly, our customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
Tilly only communicates directly with individual customers when responding to an inquiry and/or contact from the customer. If you have any questions as to this process, or if you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any Personal Information we have about you, register a complaint or simply want more information, please do not hesitate to send an email to our Privacy Director stating your concerns at the following email address at email@example.com, or by phone at 845-201-8106.
IV. Your Access To Your Information
You may access and change your account or some Personal Information, if you log into your account on the Tilly Website, or you can follow the links that may be provided within our emails to you to manage your preferences. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist you. If you wish to view what Personal Information we hold about you or if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 845-201-8106.
Although we will take reasonable steps to keep your information accurate, complete and up-to-date, we request that you keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to improve the Tilly Website, and our products and services.
We will only withhold your access to such information in extremely limited circumstances where it is permitted and/or required by law, such as where it might create a dangerous situation, compromise an investigation or court proceeding, compromise Tilly's business efforts, or improperly disclose the personal information of another.
Tilly may (but is not obliged to) retain your Personal Information for periods of time, at Tilly's sole discretion.
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have about you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your Personal Information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the Personal Information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Tilly relied on your consent to process your Personal Information.
Please note that We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Restriction or deletion of your Personal Information may affect your ability to utilize, and Tilly's ability to provide, the products, features and services on the Tilly Website, in whole or in part.
V. Links To Other Websites
The Tilly Website may link to other websites outside of Tilly's ownership or control. Tilly is not responsible for the privacy policies or security of third-party websites. You are advised to read the privacy policies and check the security features of each website you visit, including, without limitation, on all social media platforms.
VI. Tilly Design LLC's Assurance to You
Tilly will not share or disclose your Personal Information to any third party, except if you have consented to such disclosure, as provided herein, or when governing law requires Tilly to do so. Tilly will not sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Tilly utilizes security measures that meet current commercially acceptable standards of care to safeguard your Personal Information. We restrict access to customers' Personal Information to Tilly employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it in connection with the Tilly Website, and our products and services, and who are subject to strict confidentiality obligations, and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
However, no security method is absolutely reliable, and, despite Tilly's best efforts, Tilly recognizes the possibility of technological failures or defects beyond its control that could compromise the security of Personal Information.
You play a role in safeguarding your Personal Information. Whenever you utilize or log in to the Tilly Website, particularly on somebody else's computer or on public computers, you should always log out at the end of your session. Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your Personal Information.
Tilly cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third party access to information as a result of your failure to keep your personal, commercial or security information private. Please notify Us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
X. Merge Or Other Transaction
XI. Notice To California Customers
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”), natural persons who are California residents have certain rights concerning their personal information held by Tilly as described below.
You have the right to request that we disclose what of your Personal Information Tilly collects, uses, discloses and sells. You may submit a consumer request to know this information by sending the same to us by e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone at 845-201-8106. In order to verify your request, we will ask you to provide your name, email address, and certain other pieces of identifying information. Once you have submitted this information and any necessary supporting documentation, we will confirm the information by reviewing it against our records to verify your identity.
Tilly does not sell (as such term is defined in the CCPA) the Personal Information we collect.
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by Tilly for exercising the privacy rights granted by the CCPA. In order to exercise the rights described above, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request under CCPA on your behalf.
XII. Effective Date And Policy Changes
Tilly Design LLC
178 Elizabeth Street
Pearl River, New York 10965